Sunday, April 18, 2010

Arlo turns 1!!! Part 1 of 2

Here are a million pictures of Arlo turning one.


So after a crazy week of work, a car accident(i'm fine), and planning a party, I can rest. I have been working like crazy, and trying to get this party together for the last few weeks. On Tuesday, some lady decided to not break when I was stopped in traffic on the 110. So me and my rental car are becoming fast friends. Wed. was Arlo's Birthday, we had my dad and his wife over, as well as grandma and grandpa Sach come visit from IL. It was a beautiful day, and Arlo had so much fun with his new sandbox (thank you grandpa!)

I can't believe he is one. It doesn't feel real. I feel like it was just yesterday, I was in labor for 23 hours! This is so bitter sweet, but it just keeps getting better!







No comments: