Sunday, April 18, 2010

Arlo turns 1!!! Part 2 of 2

So here is the birthday party post. Thank you everyone who helped, and everyone who came out. I missed a few of you, but you were here in spirit. We all had so much fun, and the weather was perfect.

A special I love you to Dexter for coming from New York. We love you and I'm so lucky to have you in my life.


Arlo you have been our everything, you make everyone smile and laugh. You are my angel and I love you more then you will ever understand. Happy first birthday bub, you are growing up too fast....I love you always.

Okay and drumroll please.....

www.onceuponacupcake.com they are amazing!!!!!!!!! Thank you!







The birthday boys!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm so sorry we were so late. loved being there. love arlo. love you. thank you.