Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Favorites Part 2

Peg Perego Skate
So versatile.
car seat attachments included.
bassinet feature.
convertible.
ONE PIECE!
I looked at every freaking stroller in the world, and the scary part is in 10 months they came out with new ones! I'm so last year. I was at the airport waiting to go to Magic, so of course the entire LB airport is full of hipsters of all types. The guy next to us said, "little dude your boots are fly and your rollin in style. I'm feeling your stroller." I couldn't help but laugh. Everyone, but mom's does not see the stroller craze. It's like putting your child in a Honda vs. a Bentley, you obviously want to ride is luxury and style. Well anyway, I love our stroller. It is so easy to use, once you figure it out. It came with a rain cover, and also a cover to keep them warm. I highly suggest it, and the car seat is amazing, heavy, but amazing. It is leather so it's super easy to wipe down. Now if only he enjoyed the stroller longer then 20 mins....




Favorite tips
Ice trays! So this applies now, since Arlo is teething. We make smoothies and fill up the ice trays, stick the cubes in his mesh feeder and a nice cool treat. We have also made chamomile tea ice cubes which is a natural pain reliever. It helps and he likes it. Frozen fruit is also easy, but I love the cubes.

1 comment:

johnny cash said...

that stroller is so hip. you are so hip. i have a babies r us stroller. so unhip. the photo of you and and him at the beach, i loveee.