Monday, February 22, 2010

Favorites

What are your favorites? Favorite baby food, clothes, stores, gifts to give, high chair, bottles, diaper rash cream, websites, car seat, stroller????? I want to know! Why, because that is all us moms talk about? That and what our babies are doing now. So in honor of me wanting to know your favorites, I will tell you mine! Although, only 3 people will probably respond to this. I still want to know!

Tonight I will give you two, because I am feeling generous. I even gave my mom a box of girl scout cookies, and if you know me, I don't like sharing cookies.


I found this website after I had Arlo and immediately bought new bedding. I fell in love and I fell in love hard. It was the kind of love that knocks the wind out of you. Besides bedding, they have adorable dresses. I almost thought about putting Arlo in one, but didn't think it would compliment his hair.

Arlo has the noggie nature with the tweety brid sheet. We don't use a bedskirt, since we have to lower his mattress to the bottom, and bedskirts don't fit right. Does anyone have a way around this? Also I would love one of the quilts and/or the brown bark sheet. Just incase you feel like buying us stuff.
and drumroll please.......

Tasty Baby! I defenitly use Earth's Best, but I wish I had the time to make his food everyday. Especially now that he has more options. Before we started on solids my mom sent me info on Tasty Baby food. I looked for it at the Wholefoods in Hollywood, but they didn't carry it yet. When we moved to Belmont Shore I found it at our local Wholefoods(it's in the frozen section). Arlo loves the Mamamia, a blend of Butternut squash, zucchini, quinoa pasta, parmesan cheese & sage. It tastes so fresh and I feel good about feeding it to him. (yes, I taste all his food) Don't worry mom's it is organic!


And this is just because...
Arlo's first trip to the beach

No comments: