Sunday, March 7, 2010

"Cos you're my baby, 'cos you're my love"

Saturday was our first mommy and me music/dance class. He was in heaven. He loves seeing other kids, and it was his first real interaction with kids his age. We sang, danced, played with instruments, and danced some more. I also discovered I have that child. Yes, Arlo is a hair puller! I had to watch him every second. He must be curious, because he doesn't have any hair yet. Who knows, but my son is a hair puller and I think it's kind of funny.





I also got to have some adult time, with Dexter. He came for a little visit and we had the best food ever, Anjin in Costa Mesa. It is a Japanese bbq place and it was AMAZING. Then in honor of him being home we stopped at native foods for our favorite peanut butter parfait. I was in food heaven. I wish Dexter would move back, but his heart is officially in NY. I get it. I'll deal with it.
See you in April Dex! Maybe Arlo won't be so weirded out by you next time!


Side note: pumpkin pancake mix from Trader Joe's is to die for. We also made salmon with rosemary and capers, Arlo loved it. It's just another reminder that he is growing up.

No comments: